Date: 10th August 2017.
Pictium (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy, that can be found at http://www.pictium.com/) and relates and applies to your use of:
- Pictium iOS mobile application software (App), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). It includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we will automatically collect the following information (including but not limited to):
- Technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, and location (Content Information);
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
- Location information. We also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by altering your location tracking information by visiting iphone settings > privacy > location services.
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Provide, improve and develop the Services. We are able to deliver our Services, personalise content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our Services.
- We also use information we have to provide shortcuts and suggestions to you.
- When we have location information, we use it to tailor our Services for you and others, like helping you to check-in and find local sporting events or event offers in your area or tell your friends and contacts that you are nearby.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyse the information we have to evaluate and improve products and Services, develop new products or features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- Communicate with you. We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Show and measure ads and services. We use the information we have to improve our advertising and measurement systems so we can show you relevant ads on and off our Services and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and Services.
- Promote safety and security. We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off of our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Pictium or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of Pictium, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
It is your responsibility to ensure that when using Services include social networking, chat room or forum features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
Access to information
The DPA 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA 1998. Any access request will be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.